Thursday, April 14, 2011

Baby Shower Cake Disasters

I don't know if these Bakers deserve a Cake themselves for their stupidity, but maybe an assistant who can help with design concept and proof reading. Which ever the case is - we get to enjoy the final product and lets hope I don't add another to the long image list after my own Baby Shower!

{Congratulations on what? Baby to be... I don't know about you but if something can kick that hard its more than just a "to be"} 

{Wow, really? a Baby Riding a Carrot? Then again if that's Chocolate Cake then I have nothing to say}

{I don't think this really needs much of a comment

{I'm surprised they stopped at just a open belly...heck where is the scalpel, guts and dripping blood}

{I can appreciate this one... its just plain funny}

{Really? It's of Boy...their was nobody at the Bakery that day to help with the script}

{This might be my favorite... reminds me of the image I sent my cousins today... 19 Weeks Chubby}

No comments: