Sunday, April 24, 2011

Why Charlie Sheen shouldn't have Kids...





The Top 10 Quotes from Mr. Sheen:



1) “It’s just strafing runs in my underwear before my first cup of coffee, because I don’t have time for these clowns.”
2) "I will out live you! I will piss you off!
3) “Wow.  What does that mean? I’m bi-WINNING.”
4) "I was banging seven-gram rocks, because that’s how I roll.  I have one speed, I have one gear: Go."
5) "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
6) "I have a disease? Bullsh**! I cured it with my brain, with my mind...this bootleg cult arrogantly referred to as Alcoholics Anonymous supports a 5% success rate. My success is 100%."
7) "I’m tired of pretending I’m not a total bitchin’ rock star from Mars."
8) "The Goddesses? Let me just say this about The Goddesses...I don't believe the term is good enough, but when you're bound by terrestrial descriptions, you must use the best choice available."
9) “Winning, anyone? Rhymes with winning. Anyone? Yeah, that would be us. Sorry, man, didn’t make the rules. Oops!”
10) “You have the right to kill me, but you do not have the right to judge me. Boom. That’s the whole movie. That’s life.”

Need I say more? Take his kids away... far far away - you can tell them their Daddy went on a farm to live.

xo
Tairalyn

2 comments:

ShinyIndigo said...

Here from the Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop!

Liked you on Facebook and signed up for your email subscription RSS feed!

C'mon over and check out Twice Blessed Life - Raising Twins Heartistically! (http://www.twiceblessedlife.com) We've got some neat giveaways going on right now, and some fun posts to read!

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
Have a nice day!